Spicy Chocolate Brownies
- 4 large eggs (we prefer brown cage free eggs)
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup high quality cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup Alamo Peppers Spicy Honey Peanut Butter* (separate recipe)
- 2 cup Cane sugar
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Redmond’s Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/8 tsp Alamo Peppers Chocolate 7 Pot Pepper finely minced
- 1 13x9x2” oiled baking pan.
Combine all dry ingredients and mix well together. Then, mix together eggs, vanilla, oil, and peanut butter till thoroughly blended. Incorporate in all dry ingredients till smooth. In a preheated oven bake till a tooth pick comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool, and cut into squares. What’s not to like about these chocolate sensations….enjoy!