Salad with Ghost Pepper Balsamic Dressing
Add spice to your salad with ghost pepper!
Yield: 1 serving
Total Time: 15 min
Prep: 15 min
Inactive: 0 min
Cook: 0 hrs
- spring mix or greens of your choice
- 3 radishes, sliced thin
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced thin
- 2 oz cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 oz cheddar cheese, cubed>
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 sm carrot, grated
- 3 tbls olive oil
- 3 tbls balsamic vinegar
- pinch sugar
- salt and black pepper to taste
- pinch of Alamo Peppers ground bhut jolokia (ghost pepper)
Wear gloves when handling ghost pepper and wash hands thoroughly.
Slice the radishes, cucumber, onion and grate the carrot. Put the spring mix or other greens into a bowl and add vegetables. Cut up the cooked chicken and the cheddar cheese and add to the salad in the bowl.
Put the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and ghost pepper powder in a small bowl. Whisk thoroughly and pour over the salad. Toss to mix ingredients and dressing.